Not to miss, 4th annual online conference
will transform you, your clients or those you care about
in ways so profound, it's hard to imagine.
During this online conference our focus is supporting you to create a process of change to improve your own health and wellness and to live a meaningful life.
Learn about how to be TRUE and AUTHENTIC with yourself and others, finding your INNER PEACE and tranquility that most people crave, SELF-CARE, BOUNDARIES, and much more from these candid interviews from our guest experts.
Did you know?
- Addictions do not only include physical things we consume, such as drugs or alcohol, but may include virtually anything, such as gambling, working, exercising or even seemingly harmless products, such as chocolate.
- When taking a substance or engaging in behaviors that become impulsive and you're unable to stop, it is termed an addiction.
- A Codependent is anyone who becomes ‘obsessed’ with someone or something else, such as: work, people pleasing, a relationship, the past, fear and many other things.
- Addiction isolates you from the people and activities that mean the most to you damaging your relationships and self-esteem, which takes longer to repair.
We'll show you how...
- You can MAKE CHOICES based on your needs and wants that are in your best interest.
- All of the time that you are spending invested in something else should be INVESTED IN YOU.
- The only person that you can control is YOURSELF.
- You CAN have a life where you attract healthy relationships, peace and fulfillment all around you and in all that you do.
Whether you are newly sober, have had years of recovery, love an addict or alcoholic, or are a professional in the recovery field, Wake Up to Healing and Hope during the 4th Annual Recovery Today Conference!
Discover the power within you to overcome any addiction whether its substance abuse, love, sex, food, internet addiction and/or co-dependency.
Raise your Awareness • Live Authentically • Wake up to your Aliveness
Sherry Gaba, LCSW, Psychotherapist, Certified Recovery and Transformation Coach, VH1’s Celebrity Rehab Expert, Media Expert on CNN, HLN, Inside Edition, Showbiz Tonight, Inside Edition, and the Bio Channel , Author of “The Law of Sobriety” and has spent over ten years in the field of addiction and recovery as a Licensed Professional.
Sherry is the founder and host of the Recovery Today Online Conference sponsored by Soba Recovery Center. Her desire is to provide enlightening, engaging, entertaining and influential interviews with experts and authors whose knowledge and life’s work around the globe will benefit those who are seeking to overcome any addiction, move beyond their addiction, and to find purpose in recovery.
Greg Hannley is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Soba Recovery Center. His vision is to provide a safe, sober environment for those suffering from the disease of addiction, which emphasizes specialized aftercare for long term success. Greg leads the Company daily through his hands-on approach and dedication to provide a tailored recovery plan for each of their clients. He is a proven successful entrepreneur in many industries and has developed a series of treatment centers in four states that focus on the model of an affordable full-service treatment facility.
AS SEEN ON